SECTION 46 - ADULT PHOTOGRAPHY
SPONSOR: AppTech.ca – for all things computer related. Our grateful thanks for supporting the fair for another year.
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & Eve Traetto
- Photographs must not exceed 8” on the longest side, and printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted on single sheet of stiff paper like Bristol board or cardstock. Please use neutral colours like black, white, navy or brown.
- Minimum border ½ inch: maximum border around the picture 2 inches.
- One print per matte, except in computer changed class.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT side, using tape or staples.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor’s points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday
Classes 1 to 14 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Specials A to D as indicated
- Black and white portrait
- Something purple
- Buildings or architecture
- Food or a family meal
- Panorama of fields, flowers, a road, etc.
- Coffee (be creative!)
- Sunlight: reflections or sunrise/sunset
- Textures: skin or rocks or bark, etc.
- Leaves in any season
- Computer changed picture. Only two prints – before and after on the same matte. Note size restrictions for mattes
- Pokemon family (game; can sue AR mode setting)
- Family tree/new family member
- Action picture
Special A: Picture with funny (ha ha) caption added. Sponsored and judged by the committee 1st - $10.00
Special B: To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14. 1st prize -– $10.00
Special C: To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 14 – 1st prize– $10.00
Special D: Committee’s Choice – Judged by the committee – 1st prize - $10.00