SECTION 31 - JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Sponsor: AppTech.ca - for all things computer related. Our grateful thanks for supporting the fair for another year.
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & EveTraetto
- Juniors (age 18 and under) are allowed to enter Adult sections if they purchase a membership of $5.00 from the Fall Fair office.
- Photographs must not exceed 8" on the longest side, and must be printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted on a single sheet of stiff paper like Bristol Board or cardstock. Please use neutral colours like black, white, navy or brown.
- Minimum border 1/2 inch; maximum border around the picture 2 inches.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT side, using staples or tape.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules & Regulations for Homecraft Section.
Classes 1 to 14 - 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Special A to D – as indicated
- Something purple
- Picking fruit or havesting with family and friends
- Pokemon family (game: can use AR mode setting)
- Baking with a family member
- Pie eating
- Fur family
- Special – Picture with a funny (haha) caption added – Sponsored and judged by the committee. 1st - $10.00
- Special – To the New Exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6 1st prize --- $10.00
- Special – To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes 1 to 6 1st prize – $10.00
D. Special - Committee's Choice (judged by the committee) - 1st prize - $10.00