PRE-REGISTRATION HOMECRAFT DIVISION
If you have already received your 20189Exhibitor’s Card, you are not considered pre-registered.
Note: Schools/Day Care/Groups will be issued one (1) Exhibitor’s Number.
At pre-registration, the exhibitor:
- Either shows 2019 Exhibitor’s card or pays their 2019 exhibitor fee of $5.00. (Exhibitors 18 years of age and under are considered JUNIORS and are not charged an exhibitor’s fee unless they are entering outside the Junior Sections.)
- Submits a completed entry form.
- Picks up their exhibitor’s number and entry tags.
- Exhibits will not be accepted during pre-registration.
- Pre-Registration can be made during regular office hours at the fairgrounds (Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) and during the following extended hour: Saturday, September 7th , 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- A one day admission pass will be given to each Homecraft exhibitor pre-registering. Groups exhibiting under one exhibitor number will receive one admission pass only.
- Exhibitors not pre-registering, on or before Saturday, September 7th, 2019 will not be eligible for a one day free admission pass to the 2019 Brampton Fall Fair. No exceptions.
- If you miss the pre-registration, you can still register on Wednesday, September 11th , 2019 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Thursday, September 12th, 2019 from 8:30 am. to 11:30 a.m. However, you will NOT receive a one day free admission pass.
HOMECRAFT DIVISION - RULES & REGULATIONS
- Anyone having paid an exhibitor fee of $5.00 for the current year is entitled to enter/exhibit for prizes. NOTE: 18 years of age and under are considered JUNIORS and will not be charged an exhibitor fee unless entering outside the Junior sections. Adult Sections are 19 years and older. Senior Citizen Sections are 60 years and older. All exhibitors should read classes carefully, especially for size specifications. NOTE: Schools/Day Cares/Groups will be issued one (1) Exhibitor’s Card
- Payments must accompany all mailed entries. Entry tags for these will be held in the fair office for pick up. Entry forms and tags can be obtained prior to the Fair by calling the Fair Office at 905-843-0210 or contacting us through Social Media.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor, (homegrown, non-professional) except in the Antique Section where exhibitor is the owner.
- New Exhibitors must note on the back of the entry tag – “New Exhibitor to this Section”. Senior Citizens should also indicate “Senior Citizen” on back of entry tag.
- An organization may exhibit under their name but will only be allowed one entry per class.
- Exhibitors will be allowed one entry per class. If there are seven or more entries in a class in an Adult Section, a fourth prize may be awarded at the judge’s discretion. There will be no ties. Judges are instructed not to award prizes when only one exhibit is in a class, unless it is deemed worthy.
- All exhibitors must leave a list of their entries with the secretary in charge at day of registration in order to receive awards.
- Allow yourself enough time to get your exhibits registered, tagged and delivered to the various exhibit halls before they close for judging. Please print exhibitor’s number, name and city on entry tags.
- Exhibits for sections in this book will be accepted between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 and Thursday, September 12th , 2019 between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.. Homecraft entries will not be accepted after 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 12th, 2019.
- Exhibits previously awarded a prize at Brampton Fall Fair will not be considered for judging.
- Exhibit Hall will close at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 15th , 2019. Exhibits to be removed between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Exhibitor’s card must be shown to claim exhibits. Brampton Fall Fair is not responsible for any items left after 6 p.m. on Sunday however, committees will attempt to collect remaining items and place them in storage temporarily.
- Registration for all sections in this book will take place at the Brampton Fairgrounds, 12942 Heart Lake Road, at which time you will be told which Exhibit Hall will be housing your exhibit.
- Region of Peel Agricultural Society, operating Brampton Fall Fair, is not responsible for damages or losses of goods.
- Five dollars ($5.00) will be deducted from all prizes of ten dollars ($10.00) or more for a 2020 Exhibitor’s card.
- Every exhibitor must sign a hold harmless agreement (bottom of entry form).
- Specials and/or prizes are subject to change without notice, but will be replaced with something of equal value. Gift certificates may be issued in lieu of prize money. Should more special prize money, certificates, or gifts become available they will be awarded at the fair.
- ERRORS: The Region of Peel Agricultural Society will not hold itself responsible for any printer’s errors or other palpable errors in this prize list.
- No ticket, medal or other award of any former exhibition or name of exhibitor, or any mark by which the owner of the exhibit can be known will be allowed on the articles until the judges have completed their awards.
- No exhibitor shall be allowed to be present while the judges are discharging their duties.
- Upon the discovery of any fraud, deception or dishonest practice, either in the preparation of ownership, or any fraudulent representation concerning any article exhibited, the directors shall have the power to withhold the payment of any or all prizes awarded to the exhibitor proven to be guilty of such offense.
Junior Farmer Building Hours
Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday, September 13, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 14, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 15, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exhibitors pick up entries on Sunday, September 15th, 2019 between 5:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
The Society is not responsible for articles remaining after 6 p.m. however, Committees will attempt to collect remaining items and place them in storage temporarily. Exhibitors must report missing items or concerns to the Fair office.
HOMECRAFT PRIZE MONEY PICK UP
** Please note that prize money will not be available for pick up during the fair. Prize money for the Homecraft Division will be available for pick up Wednesday October 9th between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., and on Wednesday, October 16th, Wednesday, October 23rd and Wednesday, October 30th between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. After October 30th , a cheque will be issued to the exhibitor, less a $2.50 administration fee. Those exhibitors winning $5.00 or less will NOT be issued a cheque.