JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHY 2020
Sponsor: AppTech.ca - for all things computer related. Our grateful thanks for supporting the fair for another year.
Associates: Jennifer Colborne, Sue Dunn, Carolyn Greszczyszyn-Brown,
Lorna Jenkinson, Marlene Mallinen & EveTraetto
- Juniors (age 18 and under) are allowed to enter Adult sections if they purchase a membership of $5.00 from the Fall Fair office.
- Photographs must not exceed 8" on the longest side, and must be printed on photo paper.
- Photographs must be matted on a single sheet of stiff paper like Bristol Board or cardstock. Please use neutral colours like black, white, navy or brown.
- Minimum border 1/2 inch; maximum border around the picture 2 inches.
- Entry tag must be fixed to the top RIGHT side, using staples or tape.
- Complete entry tag with section and class number, plus exhibitor’s number.
- New Exhibitor must mark “NE” next to name to qualify for New Exhibitor points.
- Exhibits can NOT be picked up before 5:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. See General Rules & Regulations for Homecraft Section.
Classes 1 to 14 - 1st - $4.00, 2nd - $3.00, 3rd - $2.00
Special A to D – as indicated
|Class||Title or subject of picture entries for 2020||Prize money|
|Zoo or farm animal(s)|
|Pokémon family (game; can use AR mode setting)|
|Flying a kite (there is a kite fest at the fairgrounds, usually in June!)|
|Interesting door or door knob|
|A||Special – Picture with funny (haha) caption added. Judged by committee.||$10|
|B||Special – To the new exhibitor winning the most points in classes --- to ---.||$10|
|C||Special – To the previous exhibitor winning the most points in classes --- to ---||$10|
|D||Special – Committee’s Choice (judged by committee)||$10|
NOTES: Read General Rules and Regulations HERE